How many of you have let your style go?

Hello I have 2 boys (3)&(1) and will gladly trade a few extra minutes of sleep for getting made up in the morning. Have you thrown eyeliner and high heels to the wind? If you have any style tips for us please share.

momontherun32

Asked by momontherun32 at 11:38 AM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Relationships

• I did, and I was taught a lesson, I ran into a hot ex and I looked terrible! Won't do that again, I went and got a haircut the next day.I hope I run into him again-and look great!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I've always been pretty punk rock ;)
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 11:40 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I'm sorry, "style"? What's that? Mine is loooooong gone!
    KLBrown

Answer by KLBrown at 11:44 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I try not to, but there are times when you need milk, NOW and just don't have time to do yourself up! And you know.... you will see EVERYONE you know at the store on that day! If I take time to make myself look good, I never see anyone. Funny how that works!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 11:45 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• i really think having a 5 minute makeup routine is key for mornings on the go. it only takes a few minutes to look pulled together and then you feel good and don't have to dread running into the ex, lol! preparation is important, organize your makeup, throw out the old stuff, use a tinted moisturizer so you are pulling triple duty (moisturizer, coverage, spf), get a free makeover for other tips!
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 12:15 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• With 2 kids and being a SAHM, I try my hardest to look good most days. And it's not my exes I worry about running into while looking terrible.. it's his! lol
    JDanesMommy

Answer by JDanesMommy at 12:26 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I am a SAHM to an 8 month old. I use her morning nap to "freshen up"
    I put a little eyeliner and some foundation, it makes me feel good about myself. And I try to do more than just putting my hair up in a ponytail, byt my daughter is in the hairpulling stage, so up it goes, lol.
    isra1986

Answer by isra1986 at 12:53 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I have definately lost it but my husband doesn't care! I could go a week without a shower and wear the same thing everyday and he wouldn't notice!
    Anonymous

• Lol, what style? I never was big for make up... :) Sometimes if I am going out I throw on some lipstick and mascara.. but many times I don't. That's not really any change from pre-kids though.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 1:25 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• When my daughter was a baby and up til when she was around 7 or 8 - I was totally frumpy looking. Crappy old baggy clothes, hair done only every 6 months (money was tight too). But when she was older and able to do more herself (and she is 12 now) I had more time to exercise, do my hair, wear makeup and got nicer clothes because I got in better shape. It's just hard when they are small to take good care of ourselves. But you will in a few years (sigh).
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 2:38 PM on Oct. 22, 2008