Sister Wives

Anyone see this? Curious what you think of (consenting) polygamy and what you think about this family being investigated.

gramsmom

Asked by gramsmom at 1:32 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Entertainment

• I watched, it was very interesting. Not my thing but from what they showed they seemed like a happy family, but we also know that no one is going to be "real" with cameras following them either. I haven't heard about them being investigated, what is that about?

shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 1:36 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• i watched it and i don't think that his 1st wife meri is too happy about it and did you see he is courting another woman? i think it's just a man's excuse to get alot of poonanny but that's jmo idc what they do it's their life
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:36 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• i cant believe they are being investigated.... 1 wife said the kids go to a school full of polygamist families! I really hope those other families wont be effected by this.... it ticks me off actually.. they should know - or tlc know - its illegal in their state so they shouldnt do a show about it!
    Maybe tlc should be fined someway as well then..
    i could never share my hubby.. but if that makes others happy so be it! let them be as long as no one is being forced/abused
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 4:10 PM on Sep. 28, 2010