How come if you block someone or they block you, they can still respond to your threads you post?

It doesnt make sense, you should not be able to have any contact with them and vice versa. I dont want someone i blocked being able to send me messages through my threads. CAFEMOM PLEASE CHANGE THIS!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Oct. 22, 2008 in About CafeMom

• If you block someone it only blocks them from messaging you personally. You cannot say who can or cannot comment on your posts.
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 11:43 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I wish it could block them from everything!!!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 3:02 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Hi,

Blocking a member stops them from commenting on your posts/photos, sending you messages, posting in your chatterbox, or sending you invitations. Be aware that members that you block will still be able to see the upper left corner box on your profile page and all of your posts/comments on the site (privacy setting permitted), they just can't add any comments. This setting also does not work within groups, only in the Journals/Photos/Profiles areas of the site.

/ The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 1:34 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• how do you block users?
    Ilovejonathan01

Answer by Ilovejonathan01 at 12:49 AM on Jan. 21, 2009