Do you ever hope your baby would be born on a cool date?

My SIL is due to have her baby in about a week and my mom and I are hoping the baby will be born on 10-10-10, we just think it would be a cool birthday. My SIL on the other hand wants the baby out now. I've always thought it would be neat to have a baby born on a date like that.

mybella81

Asked by mybella81 at 1:36 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• my dd was due on 08-07-06 and i thought that was cool, but she decided to come 3 weeks early lol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:39 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Both my cousin and I hoped my 1st would have been born on August 11th-- but did not happen. She had her son on my birthday, so she thought it would be nice if I returned the favor.... I liked Aug. 11 as that was my late grandpa's birthday. Although I did end up having my 3rd on my birthday-- that was pretty cool. My 2nd was born on the anniversary day of when hubs and I met, and it was also the date hubs father died.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:40 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• my dd was born a day before my aunts b day, and now i'm due the day before my other aunts b day. maybe next time i'll have a baby on my moms b day! lol
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:43 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• My bday is 8-8-88, and everytime I write it on something people are always like, "Really?" Lol.. I didnt really care with my son though mostly because he wasnt born around any 'cool' dates that I would want. :)
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 1:43 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• mine born on
    07-20-2007
    kind of cool, to me at least
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 1:43 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• My son's due date was March 24, and I hoped he would be born on March 17, St. Patrick's Day, because I'm really into Irish culture (particularly the music). He held out however and didn't come around until March 28, which is actually the day after his aunt's birthday (but I'm glad they don't share it).
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 1:44 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• My middle child was due on July 11th and was born on the 4th. I did not want him to be born on the 4th of July, but when my midwife said that was the day she could induce me, I jumped on it.

He LOVES the fireworks on his birthday. This year for his 4th birthday he decided that all the green ones were just for him. *\*l*/*
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:46 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I have one child born on the 13th, so every once in a while he has a Friday 13 birthday!

Thats cool!

Here are my families birthdays.

DH 12
    DD 12
    DS 29
    DS 13
    DD 29

Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 1:50 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I have 2 cool birthdays. One is Christmas day and one is the same day as my birthday. To me it hasn't been such a big deal.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 1:53 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• My DD was born 10/16/04 my grandmal passed away 10/16/02 so its special to me an Dh an I's son was born 9/19/06 an Dh was born 9/19/74 so yep his an my only son so thats special to both of us !!
    davecswife

Answer by davecswife at 2:08 PM on Sep. 28, 2010