MOM ENERGY any good ideas of what to take for energy?

I have been struggling with energy for a while, i need a remedy a good quick one, red bull, dont work, monster, coffee, noe of those work just did the 5 hour energy no energy here, ginseng, nothing, im all out of ideas please moms help.. b12 no go. what can I take i cant clean my house ever, cuzz no energy if i do dishes i did alot, please dont tell me see th doctor i need something mow.. THANK YOU ALL MOMS especially the ones that know how i feel :0 uuuuuuhhhh.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:40 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Health

• I know you said not to tell you to see a doctor.... I had that problem and nothing helped until I went to the doctor. They found that my hormone levels had gone down and put me on Effexor. It helped ALOT! Good luck.
    tamiol

Answer by tamiol at 1:43 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I would actualy suggest exercising in the morning and making sure you aren't eating too many carbs which can drag you down if your blood sugar is too high (you may even want to check into that and the possibility of diabetes)! But exercise always energizes me for the rest of the day.

I never suggest those 5 hour shots, they have a high amount of Niacin in them and some people can have a reaction to too much niacin...more specifically you start feeling like your body is burning from the inside out and it can last hours. I took a medication that had niacin for me once and I woke up in the middle of the night thinking I was spontaneously combusting....my skin felt like I was on fire, and I had to soak towels in ice water, drape them over me and get rushed to the hospital. Last time I took that pill.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 1:43 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I have the same problem. I was considering trying to find a smoothie or some kind of juice to drink in the morning.GL
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 2:43 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Just try to deal with it without meds I do.
    jessesmama22

Answer by jessesmama22 at 3:52 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• My energy level skyrocketed after switching vitamins - I use to dread waking up and couldn't wait for my coffee - and if I was able to - nap in the afternoon!! Not very practical - since I home-school my 3 kids and need to be up and alert :) I started taking Oligo Vitality Pack last year - I was amazed at how much more energy I had just after 1 week! I have also been illness free for the last year too! I took the Vitality 90 day challenge - if after 90 days you don't feel a marked difference in your health and energy, you get a full refund - no questions asked! - I'm glad I took the challenge - you should too. Contact me if you would like more info. You have nothing to loose except your fatigue :)
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 11:26 AM on Sep. 29, 2010