My kids are love fast food restaurants so much, they don't want to eat home cook meals. I'm not that creative in the kitchen. It seems like at times that they don't like anything. A lot of times dinner goes to waste. I'm running out of ideas on what to cook (healthy). Thanks....

Healthy dinner ideas.

beezting

Asked by beezting at 11:44 AM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Food & Drink

• Why don't you make the things they like at the fast food restaurants, but healthier. Chicken tacos, baked chicken tenders, baked fries, turkey burgers, etc. I'm a big fan of foodnetwork.com, Robin Miller has lots of healthy recipes there.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 12:23 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• try to make kid friendly foods!! there is a GREAT book out right now, it's my jerry seinfields wife, i can't remember her name, but its recipes that are healthy and that kids like and will eat...its a great book
    maddoxsmommy605

Answer by maddoxsmommy605 at 12:58 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• okay, i just looked on amazon. It is by jessica Seinfield and it is called deceptively delicious. You can get it on amazon for 10 dollars and it has free shipping!!!
    maddoxsmommy605

Answer by maddoxsmommy605 at 1:01 PM on Oct. 22, 2008