i want to be a stay at home mom but cant afford it, does anybody know of a legitimate stay at home job?

lacystar

Asked by lacystar at 1:42 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Money & Work

• Can you do childcare? Sometimes moms don't mind if a care giver has her child with her. I found my 2 part time jobs at www.care.com and www.sittercity.com. Good luck!!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 1:45 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I have often thought of child care but don't think that is the best track for myself or some. I went with Avon a few years ago and am more recently with Yoli. It is a lot of work to run a work at home business, but can definitely pay off in the long run! And as with anything ~ you only get out of it what you put into it.
    jekrmom

Answer by jekrmom at 1:49 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• childcare
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 1:51 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• how did Avon work out for you i started to look into that. what is yoli??
    lacystar

Comment by lacystar (original poster) at 1:51 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• anything else besides childcare.. i really dont like watching kids other then my own.. its taken me a year to get use to the idea of my bf having a kid. idk why im just not really a kid person love mine to death but cant stand being around other kids.. just dont know how to interact with them..
    lacystar

Comment by lacystar (original poster) at 1:53 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I'm a consultants for la bella baskets, let me know if you like more info? I make money every 2 weeks:-) You can check my profile out to.:-)
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 1:59 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• what is that?
    lacystar

Comment by lacystar (original poster) at 2:03 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I make money as a demonstrator w/ Gold Canyon Candles! I was making money as soon as I signed. Fun and easy! Low start up fees, plus earn that back so you can start your business for free. msg me for more info if interested.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 2:09 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Think about some of the direct sales like Avon, Mary Kay, Pampered Chef.... My cousin just started with Tastefully Simple and she said the start up cost is very low.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 2:13 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• www.scentsy.com/my2scents

This is what I Love doing from home. I'm happy to help with details or questions. I do have specials every month!!
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 2:38 PM on Sep. 28, 2010