irregular menstrual bleeding???

I started my period on the 4th of this month, went my 6 days, and then stopped. I was fine until last Thursday it came back and it has been on and off since. It seems that when I am more active, like cleaning and alot of moving..it causes it to be heavier, but when I am just laying around then it goes away. Has anyone ever delt with this before, and if so what was the outcome? I am going to the OB tomorrow. But just wanted to be a little prepared.

SweetJenW

Asked by SweetJenW at 11:46 AM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Health

• Are you taking birth control pills or under alot of stress?When did you last have a baby.Have your periods always been this way--when did this start happening?What age were you when you first had a period?Mine used to last a few days and now they're almost for a week.They used to be heavy now they're light.Periods can change sometimes,irregularity happens.I'm glad your seeing your doctor tommorow.
    countingsparows

Answer by countingsparows at 4:37 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• No, I have had my tubes tied about 3 yrs ago. Since then my periods have been normal. One of the first weeks of the month. They are usually heavy for 2-3rd day and then lighten, but tend to last about six with mostly just spotting at the end. I have never had this happen, so thats why its just a weird thing for me. I do have stress..I'm a mom of 3 kids..but I don't think enough to be having this.
    SweetJenW

Answer by SweetJenW at 10:36 PM on Oct. 22, 2008