im leaking a liquidy discharge that is clear like water

iv been leaking a clear water like discharge since lastnight, i thought it was pee but it doesnt smell like anything, could this mean that my water is breaking? btw im 37weeks and 2 days.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• wow..i just asked the same exact question and i really haven't gotten a good answer..mines clear and not bloody so i'm sure its not my mucus sac thing... is it kinda mucusy? i'm 38 weeks...i'm about to say f this and call my doc...
    Anonymous

• yep thats probably your water breaking
    photogrypher

Answer by photogrypher at 12:01 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• That is VERY possible. I'd call your doctor. When my water broke it was a big gush so there was no mistaking it. Although I did go to the hospital for leaking a watery discharge like you described also before I actually had my son, it ended up being nothing and I was so embarrassed but they get that all the time, its better to be safe than sorry so I'd call and just ask your doctor her/his opinion and more than likely they'll have you come in or go to the hospital. Good luck momma, your little bundle will be here soon enough :-)
    Cadens_Mommy118

Answer by Cadens_Mommy118 at 12:01 PM on Oct. 22, 2008