Does anyone watch Dr. G medical examiner?

i just started watching it and so far i have seen 2 babies that have died. It is so terrible and sad. Not to sure i can keep watching it. i find it interesting about how the dr. finds out why people die unexpectedly but babies :((

Asked by Ericha7 at 1:50 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Entertainment

• I watch it all the time, my husband doesnt like it, but he still watches it with me sometimes.

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 1:53 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• yes i watch it yes its sad but its part of the job , even though noone wants to see a child on that table.

Answer by davecswife at 1:54 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I watch it all the time. It's sad when children and babies die, but I find it interesting how she finds out what happened to people. It's one of my favorite shows actually.

Answer by Punky_1981 at 1:57 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I watched it when I had cable. I love that show. She has solved some interesting cases.

Answer by Izsarejman at 8:12 PM on Sep. 28, 2010