Did anyone see Barack's dancing skills on Elen?

I personally thought it was cute and a very laid back thing to do, but of course I'm an Obama supporter. I really wanted to know what others thought about it.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20155505,00.html

Shulizboo

Asked by Shulizboo at 11:58 AM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Aww..that made me smile. There is no end to his awesomeness..
    msmoody

Answer by msmoody at 12:11 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Yeah. He definately doesn't have dancing skills, but it was good that he could let loose like that on National tv. I'm a McCain supporter, but I liked that he let his "human side" shine through. Although, I definately think he should stick to politics and he probably won't be getting a call from Dancing Wih the Stars! lol.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 12:13 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• LOL... He dances on Ellen, He is told he is attratcive on The View... He isn't pressed/grilled about the issues. Meanwhile, McCain goes on The View and is bombarded with concerns of issues. It truly astonishes me ...
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 12:13 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• grlygrlz2, you are right. Obama goes on shows to chit chat. McCain gets invited to be interrogated. EXCEPT for Rachael Ray. They were both treated equally.
    Momtocccd

Answer by Momtocccd at 12:53 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• LOL HA HA!! He dances like a white man! All stiff like he has a stick up his ass :)

I love it :) So cute. It made me smile.

Remember that Eddie Murphy skit on SNL where he acted like a white man? This is what Obama reminds me of. He got the black looks but the white moved, LOL! Thanks for sharing
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 1:18 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• yup, his dancing is funny.

what's also funny? some of the 'answers' to this question.
    obama danced on ellen, what, close to two years ago? he has yet to return after claiming the dem nomination. you should compare mccain talk show appearances prior to his repub nomination and AFTER he became the presidential nominee.. they're totally different for a reason.
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 1:23 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• heatherama

http://www.etonline.com/news/2008/10/66829/

Actually it's been within the last several months that Obama danced on Ellen
    Anonymous

• anon i'm speaking of the original dance that started it all.
    he is not sitting down to an interview with her in this upcoming episode.
    sheesh!
    here's his dance from october of last year. i was incorrect, it was only a year ago.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsWpvkLCvu4

heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 1:44 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• heatherama: they're totally different for a reason.

By your standards, then should NOT show appearances of BOTH candidates be hard hitting and discuss the issues, "hot topics' and any controversies?  Ellen, THe View, David Lettermen, etc... whatever the  tv "talk" platform.  Please explain your answer to me.

Are you saying since they are BOTH candidates claimed their nomination for president then only one should be treated with hard hitting questions and the other should be given a lenient pass?  I would think now and more then before the DNC and RNC the issues should be hard hitting. DOn't you?

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 1:52 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Should read, "Since both candidates claimed their nomination'. ..
    Had to answer the phone while typing..lol
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 1:53 PM on Oct. 22, 2008