What are some things that i can do with my 1 year old that doesnt wear me out being 6 months pregnant

mwaite

Asked by mwaite at 12:24 PM on Jul. 2, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• color, read, play duplo blocks, make macaroni necklaces or pictures, cut up peices of scrap paper and tape the peices together into circles and make streamers or neat little picture crafts, at the craft store they have foam letters and shapes that you can stick to paper that my dd loves cause she can easily peal off the backing.
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 12:34 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• Playing with Duplo blacks is my little ones fav thing to do and she loves it when we make things and make fall down.
    hollinicole

Answer by hollinicole at 1:08 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• I agree - playdoh, crayons, finger paints, blocks.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 4:02 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• pool time: a little pool and toys is hours of fun while mommy takes a seat and watches, especially if there is a friend and another mommy to talk to!
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 4:10 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• kids love the foam letters or whatever they like. they have all kinds of craft things at walmart especially glue sticks keeps them busy forever or their favorite dvd.
    drgroves

Answer by drgroves at 6:34 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• My son got a sand box at 18 months and the first time he played in it he was in there for a hour!! now its down to 30 min because its not new but thats still 30 min.
    JenKT

Answer by JenKT at 9:33 PM on Jul. 2, 2008