How many of you have read the Twilight series?

Did you like it and did it change your opinion on the movies? I for one could not understand the fuss over Twilight. I had watched the movie and it was just so-so to me. But then I got bored and was lent the book series by a friend and looooved the books!!! I'm actually thrilled about when Breaking Dawn will be coming out in theaters. So what did you think?

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 1:57 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The books were really good. The movies were not soo good. The first movie was very boring and poorly done. Eclipse has been my favorite movie yet. Breaking Dawn was my favorite book. The books are almost always better than the movies though!
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 1:59 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Nope..i'm one of the few not interested.
    SparklingHope

Answer by SparklingHope at 1:58 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I read all the books first then saw the movies, love them! I too can't wait for Breaking Dawn:)
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 1:59 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I saw Twilight, then decided that the books HAD to be better than the movie (because I thought the movie was stupid). I ended up really liking the books, but I still don't like the movies very much.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:20 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Got through the first two....barely...they are what they are - written for a teen audience and they lacked alot for me personally.
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 2:00 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• poptart i agree breaking dawn was my favorite and will probably be the best movie if they do it as well as they did eclipse. and i also agree that the books are better :)
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 2:00 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I totally missed the boat on this whole thing until last month...one of DH's co-workers sent home the series for me to read, I figured eh, I'll give it a try.... took me 2 days to read the first one, read the second one within the next week and the 3rd a week later, lol. I just started the 4th book...have yet to see any of the movies though.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 2:10 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• not really like this kind of movies
    alee72

Answer by alee72 at 2:27 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• i havent but am tempted
    HuntersMom25

Answer by HuntersMom25 at 3:22 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I read the books first...
    The 1st movie was confusing if you didnt read the book.. Period..
    If you have not read the books the movies are just stupid! Really.. Books are ALWAYS better!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 3:39 PM on Sep. 28, 2010