Are you happy in your job?

Are you happy? Do you believe you are appreciated? What about paid properly for your duties?

bjojola

Asked by bjojola at 2:08 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Money & Work

• Yes, Yes, and I could make more somewhere else, but I'm happy where I am. It's worth it to me to make less money and have a more flexible and understanding boss.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 2:37 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Honey - i am happy that I have a job! LOL! eh- it is ok and yes I could use a raise!
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 2:09 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Yes I have an awesome job-- I love it and am very glad that I lucked into it!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 2:10 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Yes, yes, no.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 2:12 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Yes I am happy, I could always use a raise but the perks I have (flex time, working at home) usually out way any of the negatives.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 3:02 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I'm very happy! I work from home. I have the best of both worlds!!!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 3:22 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Yes, I am very happy. I am a Rep with Juice Plus and I share the gift of health with people every day. The comapny treats me like gold and I make good money. Whats not to love. I am the girl who has everything.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 5:43 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I am a SAHM, so I love my job. Its wonderful, I always feel loved & appreciated
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 6:38 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I used to be unhappy with my job until I started my own business! With Mary Kay, I earn 50% on everything I sell and get to hang out with the girls and have fun, spend time with my family, work whichever hours I want, and earn money while doing it! Get in touch with me if you're interested in learning more!!
    mbdc

Answer by mbdc at 6:44 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• No I am not real happy in my job but right now I don't have much of a choice. I will be happy with my opportunity soon. I took the leap and started a home business. Am I appreciated honestly I will have to say yes and no. The owner of the company does but the VP not at all. For what I am paid in my "job" I am at the low end of the scale for my profession but have found that with alittle dedication in my home business I will make more than I EVER will in my job.
    mommy2each

Answer by mommy2each at 9:27 PM on Sep. 28, 2010