So confused :(

At first, I wasn't sure if I should TTC because of finances, once I realized we'd be okay in that department I started thinking.... Are my husband and I truly happy? I know having 2 kids is stressful, but if we have another baby... will we stay together? And can I make it if we don't? We're having issues like... he won't go to church with our family. He isn't as strongly religious as I am and how I want my kids to be raised. I want another baby badly, but do I want to bring a baby into a home i'm not sure will last? And if it doesn't last, and I have another baby... Will any man ever want me because I have 3 kids already at age 23 with someone else? I'm just so lost. I know that I LOVE my husband of course want things to work out, but it seems like we're drifting... My mom says it happens in every marraige so... I just don't know! Help! Advice?! Opinions?!

Ihavehope9

Asked by Ihavehope9 at 2:13 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• IMO....it doesnt sound like right now is the best time to have another baby...work on your marriage first : ) GL!!
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 2:14 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• TY :)
    Ihavehope9

Comment by Ihavehope9 (original poster) at 2:17 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• My sister in law going through the same thing DONT HAVE A BABY!!! you will be hurting your family more than helping. Work on the marriage first and I will pray for you and your family.
    butterfly3206

Answer by butterfly3206 at 2:19 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• TY very much. I've decided not to try. If things don't work out between us, it'll be a disaster with 2 children and a newborn. My life just isn't going the way I had planned. I wanted to find the *perfect* husband, one who had the same values and such, and i'm finding more and more that my husband cares nothing for my values, and has NO respect for them either. I wanted to be a church going family, stay at home mom, financially stable, loving husband, etc etc... the more I go to church and see other couples and their connections, the more I realize that our connection is.... just not very connected.
    Ihavehope9

Comment by Ihavehope9 (original poster) at 2:27 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• If I had any doubt my marriage would end, I would never TTC a child during that time.
    CrazedMomof2

Answer by CrazedMomof2 at 3:52 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I'm not, the decision has been made.
    Ihavehope9

Comment by Ihavehope9 (original poster) at 4:20 PM on Sep. 28, 2010