Need some ecouragement from others who have or going through this....

Its my dd.She had 6 wks ago her right ovary and tube removed due to a ruputured appendix 2 months after her dd was born almost 3 yrs ago now.She was tryin to get pg again and after 18 months of trying finally went to the Doc.She still has her left ovary and tube but her left tube was closed too so he went in and cleaned and surgicly opened it up but seems skepitcal of her getting pg again even after opening it up.She went to see him last time yesterday and he said to start tryin again but that shes at a much higher rate of ectopic pg now.I have heard of Women conceiving again on one side, I would just like for her and I to hear some other womens stories.Shes only 24 and has a beautiful dd but desperately wants one more for her dd too.I dont want to see her go through anymore than she already has so young and have some hope. So any stories of any kind would be awesome to hear:))

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:14 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• It will certainly be more difficult and she will only ovulate once every other month.
    She can increase her chances by doing a closely monitored cycle and IUI's or she can try IVF as another option.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 2:17 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• i dont have any but gl
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 12:05 PM on Sep. 29, 2010