discharge adult content

When I get pregnant with my son, I was on the pill so he was quite the surprise. Now, my son is 6 and we are trying to have another baby..but it is not happening. We have never actually "tried", so this is all new. I have heard some women talk about paying attention to your discharge..that helps to determine when you are ovulating...this morning I noticed a lot of white discharge...could that mean ovulation? Sorry if this TMI, but I never had to pay attention to these things lol...

S.D.A

Asked by S.D.A at 2:58 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• i think what you want to look for is a clear mucus looking discharge. if it is white then you are past ovulation.
    Ericha7

Answer by Ericha7 at 3:02 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Thickening white discharge (mucous) is a sign of ovulation, so yes. Check your temperature too, if its slightly elevated thats also a sign.

bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 3:02 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• it can determine you levels for ovulation but your best bet is to get ovulation strips they are near the pregnancy tests at the store. Also make sure you dont do it everyday you need to let the male build up the sperm every 24 hours.
    butterfly3206

Answer by butterfly3206 at 3:03 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• i agree the other mommies gl
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 12:04 PM on Sep. 29, 2010