What's for dinner tonight?

I'm trying to decide what to cook, so I thought I'd ask the rest of you what YOU'RE cooking! What's the grub tonight, ladies?

heather.huckaby

Asked by heather.huckaby at 12:15 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• last night we had chick pea curry (recipe off of rachelrayshow.com) and tonight we are having pulled pork, rice, and vegetables. I am making the pork in the crock pot. I think I would go crazy without it.
    jcsscfam5

Answer by jcsscfam5 at 12:39 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• About 3 hours before dinner put 2-3 chicken breast in a crockpot, on high, with 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup. 30 min before its done add 1/2 cup or so of instant brown rice. This is my favorite reciepe
    mommie_2boys

Answer by mommie_2boys at 12:41 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Baked spaghetti I think. Its so easy, and so yummy.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 12:44 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• leftovers! BLAH!!! but last night i made hamburger steaks...if that sounds good send me a message and i'll give you recipe
    maddoxsmommy605

Answer by maddoxsmommy605 at 12:52 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I don't know what I'll cook tonight, but last night I made steak sauteed with peppers and onions and steamed broccoli. Here is a GREAT recipe website that I know you'll enjoy if you enjoy cooking. www.recipezaar.com . . Enjoy!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:16 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Boneless chicken breasts in crockpot w/ your favorite BBQ sauce for 5-6 hrs. w/ veggies/and or rice. Yum!!!!
    twotwinsmom

Answer by twotwinsmom at 1:51 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Another easy crockpot meal is boneless skinless chicken and pour some salsa over it . . leave it in for about 4 hours on high.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:22 PM on Oct. 22, 2008