If you have sex with your partner and after you feel yeasty down there is this because he is passing on a yeast from another woman he slept with?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:24 PM on Jul. 2, 2008 in Health

• NO, I have had Candida for years and cleared it 4 years ago and poof got it again two years ago. I thought my Hubby was cheating and the doctor says YES men carry yeast and YES I could have got it from him but other things is if your Hubby drinks beer like mine he will carry lots more yeast than an average man that is how I was getting mine. My Hubby quit drinking for 1 month and I didn't get a yeast infection for 2 years Weird I know but it is a fact. I know it really sux to have a yeast infection but talk to your doctor.
    mybabyslove

Answer by mybabyslove at 11:26 PM on Jul. 2, 2008