Has anyone done the ADOS (autism) testing?

I was wondering if anyone has done the ADOS (autism) testing? What do they do for 2 hours? Anything I should expect or you recommend? Thanks.

Crystal2451

Asked by Crystal2451 at 12:18 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Kids' Health

• I just took my son Jonah yesterday to the test. He is going to be 5 next month. They will play games with them and see what level of play they are at. I was shocked to see that my child could'nt move past a certain level of playing. It's hard to explain but I thought he just got bored easily but little did I know that he actually didnt know how to interact past a certain level. I found myself wanting to tell him what to do. It was sad, but atleast I know there are more answers to come. Austism didnt seem to be there but they are not taking aspergers off the table. I still feel a little lost in the whole thing though! It was worth it.
    Janeenpsalm23

Answer by Janeenpsalm23 at 10:43 PM on Oct. 22, 2008