What's for dinner tonight?

I'm trying to decide what to cook tonight, so I thought I'd see what the rest of you ladies are cooking! What's the grub tonight?

heather.huckaby

Asked by heather.huckaby at 12:19 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Food & Drink

• home made chicken noodle soup... i boil the chicken myself and peel it off the bone... i also make the noodles... we are all sick here with either the flu or a cold...
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 12:42 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Home made pizza. As I am typing this the dough is rising and the sauce is simmering. Can't wait!!!
    icook

Answer by icook at 1:16 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• We are having left over chili. However, I wish I was eating at ICOOK's this evening! :-)
    rcbrown

Answer by rcbrown at 2:02 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Alas, we're going out to eat tonight hahaha. Today is our grocery shopping day but we're lazy, so we're going out somewhere.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:17 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• My husband is away for the month, so its just me and a 2 year old. So tonight is leftover night. There is chicken, sausage, mashed potatoes, mac n cheese, rice, corn, beans, and broccoli in the fridge now. SHould be a nice feast.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 3:48 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• whatever my hubby cooks me tonight! i think i am going to request basil pesto pasta tho ;)
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 4:11 PM on Oct. 22, 2008