Possibly pregnant?

I have a 6 month old that i breastfeed and have not had my periods return of my knowledge. I have all of the symptoms i had when i was pregnant - back ache, cramping, headaches, sick to my stomach, even cravings for mint etc., I have taken many preg tests most neg a few faint positives and about 2 months ago I spotted for about 2 hours after unprotected intercouse (spotting was 3 days later) and it stopped.... I went to my doc yesterday and he did a test it was negative and started me on BC I still worry i may be preggo but do not know what to do. They will not give me an ultrasound to ease my mind. Please help ladies.....

Im worried and confused. I have a 3 year old and a 6 month old so i know what its like to be pregnant but cant get a true positive test and still feel preggers and my gut says i need to see for myself. Wondering if anyone had this same problem and was or wasnt pregnant. Thanks again for any help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:13 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If multiple tests have said you weren't pregnant then you aren't.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 3:15 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• You can get pregnant while breastfeeding AND don't even need to have a period. You already said you had a few faint positives so yes you probably are pregnant. Go get a blood test done at the doctors just to be sure
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:15 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• i had that problem..but all i can tell you is try again in aweek or two if you don't get your AF ok..hope this helps
    Lovelymee23

Answer by Lovelymee23 at 3:15 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I would call your ob and make an appt.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 3:17 PM on Sep. 28, 2010