sharing my fish story-

OK, I've about had it with my mother, so I'm going to handle all this in a very mature fashion-
I'm going to post stuff that would embarrass her. I'm finding it very therapeutic.
here's one:
my mom could never keep fish alive, we'd get fish and in a matter of days she'd kill them off. once she put about 11 fish in a tiny glass container. 1 committed suicide on the way home rather than suffer the fate of mom's hands.
9 were floating on the top the next morning. I put a note on the side of the container for the last 2-
'Pray for these last few great survivors!'
The fact that she didn't notice it for about 2 days should show how much attention those poor fish got..........................

ItsMe89

Asked by ItsMe89 at 3:18 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My mother in law insists she makes a fabulous banana cream pie. If its supposed to look like a lumpy runny yellow mess in a pie shell... then I guess she does.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 3:52 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• That's like my mom with plants. She's tried to have a garden and rose bushes for the last 20 years but she kills them all. We say she has a Black Thumb.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 3:21 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• My mom never bathes. Every few days she does a 'whore's bath' and she washes her hair once a week(and it needs it alot more)

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:53 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• ewwwww @ butterflyblue19
    Tori77

Answer by Tori77 at 5:18 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Well, at least she tried.
    mp3mom

Answer by mp3mom at 6:22 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• My mom has also killed a set of fish trying to clean the fish bowl too. However, I don't think I will embarrass her over goldfish though. I do think eleven fish in one small bowl is a really bit much but the fish store owner should have said something to her when she purchased them.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 6:37 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• stop enabling her. Tell her to get a fish screen saver, or wall art and move on.
    ndvolz

Answer by ndvolz at 6:49 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• be lucky you still have her!
    pitbull4me

Answer by pitbull4me at 9:01 PM on Sep. 29, 2010