Fast heart RATE PLEASE READy

Hi I am 3 and half month pregnant .. And before i got pregnant I have normal heart rate, but i also was 80 pounds heavier.. Now that I am pregnant my heart rate stays in 90s and today is 109? I had an ECG yesterday's it was normal.. I am also on klonopins and that is suppose to bring it down.. Should I be worried, does anyone alse get this:(

UkranianMOMMY

Asked by UkranianMOMMY at 12:29 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Is your dr. worried? --I mean we can't tell if you should be worried or not, we're not medically trained.--I don't know if its a problem or not but i'd definetely discuss it with my dr.
    Lanasmom

Answer by Lanasmom at 12:33 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• So you lost weight before you got pregnant? I had a fast heart rate when I was in labor and it only started when they gave me petosin, (however u spell it) and also the other pain med that just takes the edge off. Then I also had an epideral, and they gave me an oxygen mask. I was sooo paranoid and scared that my heart was beating faster the whole time till I delivered her. I know this wasn't when I was pregnant, but only when I was in labor after the pain meds started.
    Anonymous