Important please answer! I bet no one's asked this before hah!

I'm 33 weeks prego and really tired. My job is collections and I work full time. It gets stressful and repetitive. They don't count any of my absenses against me becuase I'm pregnant, but I still feel bad calling in with just "I'm too tired".

Any good reasons to call out while pregnant?

ours

Asked by ours at 12:32 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• When you are pregnant, you don't need an excuse! lol, I used to feel bad about calling in if I just couldn't handle it that particular day, but I got over it.

You can always use the typical excuses: I haven't been able to leave the toilet all night, I have been puking since 4 o'clock this morning, I caught that bug that has been going around, etc. etc.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 12:34 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Hahaha. You're asking for reasons to play hookie? Good one! How bout hemoroids? Your boss will want off the phone with you so bad, he'll give you a week off! Lol.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 12:35 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I was the same way!! I felt like my work ethic had gone out the window and I couldn't catch it! Instead of saying I couldn't come in, I started coming in at 10 instead of 8.
    jcsscfam5

Answer by jcsscfam5 at 12:35 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• i cant stop throwing up (that was not an excuse for me)
    camtri3

Answer by camtri3 at 12:38 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Humm....how about my saying your siatic nerve is hurting and you can't walk...idk just a thought : )
    Anonymous

• Your legs are so swollen you think they will burst if you walk on them! And then you could say you need to keep them up and rest!
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 1:47 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• throwing up, cramping, doc appointment, back hurts, feet and legs swollen, diariah, and bed rest are the pregnancy things that no one will argue with you about
    babykins362003

Answer by babykins362003 at 2:35 PM on Oct. 22, 2008