Guys think about every 5 seconds, how often do you think about?

Guys think about sex every 5 seconds or so, honestly how often do you think about sex during the course of your day and how many times a week do you have sex?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:34 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Just for Fun

• well my husband is deployed so i don't get any sex. and i'm 35 weeks pregnant and have no sex drive anyway, so i pretty much don't think about it. i'd say maybe 2-3 times a week, tops
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 12:40 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• every 6 seconds... lol! maybe more!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:47 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I think about it probably 5 times a day. If I am luck I get it once a week. You would think I'm the guy in our marriage and he's the woman....He hardly ever wants it!
    Anonymous

• I think about sex maybe once a month, then have sex with my husband, I'm to tired from work and the kids.
    Anonymous

• do really men think about it every 5 seconds !! and if they r married is it the same
    fire

Answer by fire at 1:28 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• That is what the experts say, its not that they are thinking about having sex every 5 seconds, its just that most things processed in their brains relate to sex. Lets say you wore a red sweater to work and walked past a man and a women in a hallway having a conversation. The woman would notice that you had a beautiful red sweater on, the man would notice that you have a c-cup boobs and that the sweater revealed you cleavage. Everything can be related to sex in a mans mind, that why they don't get anything done at work.

wildgirl100

Answer by wildgirl100 at 3:42 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I think about sex anytime I see my hubby on the web cam....he's deployed.... I have sex....um well...never...or at least for the next 11 months I won't! When he gets back though we'll be having sex every hour on the hour with 2 minute breaks in between (Maybe!) Lol!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Oct. 23, 2008