ive been having cramp like pains around my c section incision..

I am 2 weeks late on my period, but i feel that it is due to breastfeeding. I have taken 2 test both negative. It is driving me nuts not knowing what is wrong. Can anyone help me out and put my mind at ease. thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:35 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Health

• Hmm, my son is about 4 1/2 months and im havin the same problem. My sis had a c-section too and she said she still has this problem. I dont brest feed but my period was also late. Hmm, i dont know!!
    Florence_Moss

Answer by Florence_Moss at 3:07 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• If you do too much moving, twisting, turning, bending, stooping, basically anything that stretches your stomach muscles, it will pull all that scar tissue. I have the same issue with the scars that are above my belly button and right below my diaphragm, that came from hernia surgery when I was 7. Both kinds of scars still bother me if I turn too fast, or the wrong way.... Once you get the scar tissue all stretched out it should go away. My son is 6 months old, and that kind of pain has pretty much gone away, you just have to be careful how you move.
    Mummyofone

Answer by Mummyofone at 12:11 AM on Oct. 29, 2008