Obama's # 1 visitor at the WH, advisor and friend.

The FBI and the U.S. labor Department are investigating labor leader Andy Stern in the probe of corruption at the *SCIU* Service Employees International Union.

Does this surprise anybody?

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20100928/D91GvB000.html

Natesmom507

Asked by Natesmom507 at 3:28 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I could have sworn I read about Andy Stern and his frequent visits to the White House last year...did it just get uncovered again? Or is this related to NEW allegations?

Things that make you go hmmmmmm......well, not really!! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 5:03 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Worked for me..
    http://apnews.myway.com/article/20100928/D9IGVB000.html
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 3:58 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• OP, Should be interesting to see how this pans out...
    grlygrlz2

• No, not surprised. O is a politician. Never bought into the 'hope and change' rhetoric anyhow.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 4:29 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Not a bit. Dnnt expect to many supporters to answer though. If they ignore then it isn't true.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 4:37 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• No. It doesnt.
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 3:34 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Not a bit
    DSamuels

Answer by DSamuels at 3:37 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• No, Obama has been in Chicago for a long time, remember. He has an agenda and will do what it takes to make it happen.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 6:45 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I heard about his many visits last year. There is a speech of O. from before he was elected, where he boastfully says "I talked to Andy Stern of SEIU, yada, yada, ... I do believe that Andy Stern has had a lot of say-so in our country's demise, he is a progressive who has benefitted greatly from capitalism, they all have! It's interesting that all the "elitists" are dead set against the rest of us having the same opportunities...
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 8:30 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Gee Sweets ... here I am ... lol.

I'm a wee bit confused though ~ you want to hang a cop who hasn't been investigated yet, but you want a free pass for someone who HAS/IS ~ and who has quite a shady past.

I'll wait for the investigation, but I can tell you straight up that if the cop lied I'll be truly disappointed ... and I'll be truly surprised if there isn't quite a bit of Stern's doings and finances that won't bear close scrutiny.
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 11:08 PM on Sep. 28, 2010