My sister...

her husband cheated on her and it was with her "friend". Her "friend" moved to Nevada and he is now moving there to be with her "friend". My sister is letting him taker their daughter and she will be keeping their son and she will be keeping his son.... also she wont move back closer to us cause she don't want to uproot her step son from school. What would you do in this situation? I want her to move closer cause she only moved (where she is now) cause her husband made her and she knows no one and she still wont come back here. They are absolving the marriage out of court I think and they have no other issues she also is not holding animosity against him or the girl who he cheated on her with. I am mad at her cause he changed her from who she was and it seems that now she will continue not being herself forever. He was abusive the whole time they were together too all kinds of the possibilities for abuse too! bt shes the whore

agriffinmom4

Asked by agriffinmom4 at 3:35 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• She's an adult and you really can't "make" her do anything. It sounds like an odd situation. Just let her know that you're there for her if and when she needs you.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 3:42 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I know it may not be my business but damn it frustrates me to no end and I am loosing my mind. I mean she is driving me crazy cray like we (her real family) is not good enough for her to be around. She has not even met her new nephew my son who is two months old now and she can get here in a few hours. she was even in town a couple weeks after he was bron but did not stop by !! I am getting to a point where I hate all of my family cause no one else is trying to support that she comes back!
    agriffinmom4

Comment by agriffinmom4 (original poster) at 3:39 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Be glad that she's no longer in an abusive relationship with this man. I know its hard for you but your sister is a big girl and if she wanted to come back to where you are she would'e made that choice.
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 4:01 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• she is a grown women an she dont wan to move bak for her reasons but i don get why she wouldnt have fought custody for her kids an let him have his kid back i wouldn let a abusive person take a kid of mine
    babykathy09

Answer by babykathy09 at 7:44 PM on Sep. 28, 2010