What's the best hair product for.....?

Taming fly-aways?

megansreg1

Asked by megansreg1 at 3:37 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I pretty much grew up in a salon and have tried all sorts of products. I stumbled on this one when I got a sample, and it's the the best styling product I've ever used. Even better than Alterna, Matrix, etc. http://www.walgreens.com/store/catalog/Styling-Products-/Got-2b-Smooth-Operator-Lustre-Lotion/ID=prod3869057-product

JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 3:40 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Fekkai glossing cream. A little pricey but WELL worth it. You can check the reviews online!
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 11:38 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• depends on your definition of fly aways. Is it a random curl here or there in your style? or is it slight frizz here and there? you'll have to be more descriptive. If you pm me with a better description I can recommend the proper products or styling tips to help fix this problem.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 4:17 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• any sort of glossing cream or pomade
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 5:27 PM on Oct. 4, 2010