Is there any such thing as a true "love scene"?

All these movies and shows have theses awsome sex scenes where everything is perfect....Is it just me or does it never happen that way?

Blessedmommy215

Asked by Blessedmommy215 at 12:38 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Relationships

• I have had it happen once, and that was the first time that my SO and I made love (not just had sex) but since then...nope. Something always happens to screw it up, lol.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 12:42 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Ha Ha!! Sorry had to let you know that's great! Sounds like something to happen to me! I can't even remember the last time I had anything close to a romatice night! My husband has to get right to it!
    Anonymous

• Actually we just had one a few nights ago... we have a bathtub called 'Tea for two" Two full grown adults can fit comfortably and the water is up to our chest. (Heavenly) Turned off the lights, started a bath, lit a few candles... after the bath we moved to the bedroom, the lights never came on -- candles moved with us. It was wonderful. Certainly thats not every night -- but they do happen.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 1:07 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• It's happened to me before...but only a few times. It's very nice and heavenly. The ONE THING that never happens in real life, though...is settling down and cuddling right after a heavenly experience. That's just gross, there's bodily stuff everywhere, ew!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:15 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• We do all the time. And I'm lucky because my boyfriend isn't one of those guys who needs to jump up and wash himself off after we make love. We usually lie there for awhile holding each other. And if it is night time, we usually just go to sleep after cuddling for awhile.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 2:35 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Not for me......unfortunately!
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 2:41 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Yes, I have been lucky enough to have those moments many, many, many times. But of course not every single time. I am also a hopeless romantic so that's maybe the reason why. I also believe that it will just happen if you have a great sexual connection with someone. Then you could possibly have that true love scene you are wondering about...

Cindrella72

Answer by Cindrella72 at 3:28 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Honeymoon night was GREAT and better then those movies & before the kids were born we usually had great sex with no interuptions, i say usually because when we did it as I was on my period I would have a headache act up (i have no idea why!). When we had only one kid he would wake up & be crying, mood was killed. With more then one kid & one being very young some one woke up ; wet bed, dont feel well, nightmare or just couldnt sleep. My oldest is now 17 & has his license + own car so he occassionly takes his 4 lil sisters (13, 8yr twins & 3yr old) out somewhere.

Anonymous

• have had it happen once, and that was the first time that my SO and I made love (not just had sex) but since then...nope. Something always happens to screw it
    Erica25800

Answer by Erica25800 at 1:05 AM on Nov. 2, 2008