The longest had to wait to c baby

What is the longst someone has ever had to wait to be able to see the baby on a ultrasound? I'm not sure how far along i am, but i'm getting yes for pregnancy from the test and doctors but couldn't see the baby yet?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:41 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• did they do a transvaginal ultrasound? they can see babies with those at 6 weeks i know b/c i had one at 6 weeks
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:43 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• yeah, but they think i'm only two weeks because with my daughter i was getting positives after two weeks of making her. But since we been trying we don't know exactly when it was made. I know my daughter's was done at 6 weeks. But we don't know how far along i am. so i was wondering if it took anyone longer than 6 weeks.
    elizabethrai

Answer by elizabethrai at 3:45 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• At 5.5wks the seen the gestational sac which looked like a black dot. At 7wks they was able to see the fetus then it looked like a little bean with a little tail lol.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 4:07 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I had an internal scan at 5wks which showed baby but too early for heartbeat, then another at 8wks (another baby also).
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 4:07 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• sorry not another baby I meant as in different pregnancy
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 4:08 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I did not have a trans vaginal ultrasound till I was 7.5 weeks cuz I went in as soon as I found out that I was pregnant which was 4 days before my missed period
    lazo060109

Answer by lazo060109 at 4:26 PM on Sep. 28, 2010