Sex Question adult content

So my significant other says that everyone that he knows wife/gf lets them do anal all the time instead of regular sex. I hate anal, I used to not mind it so much years ago when we were dating, but now it is uncomfortable and the mess afterward isn't worth it yo me. That is all he wants and he says we are not having sex again until we have anal sex first. (which is bs cause he has said this before) However the question is, does everyone really do that all the time??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:41 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• nope and it's kind of screwed up that he's trying to force you for it.
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 3:43 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• No, never. It hurts and like you said, it's a mess. Haven't done it in so many years, that I find it disgusting meanwhile.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:45 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• No dont let him pressure you! Sex is an expression of love, you shouldnt do anything you dont want to do.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:46 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• UM no. He is totally bluffing. Call him on that one, sister. He's being a jerk.
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 3:46 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• i did it 4 times, never let him finish once, i kept getting the sensation that i had to take a huge dump and that's not a pleasurable sensation. men love anal cause the butthole is tighter than a virgins vagina and they love that
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 3:47 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• to each his and her own
    HOWEVER
    if he is saying no sex until he gets his anal sex, this is controlling and would be considered sexual abuse

do not give him any
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 3:47 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• i have never let anybody in my "backdoor". my husband has asked before but i always tell him another time lol. im scared to try it. i know lots of women who do and lots who don't, so no not everybody does it. he should not give you an ultimatum like that and make you feel bad for doing something you don't want to do.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 3:48 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Ummmm.... NO! I have done that with my DH twice during the whole 8 years we have been together. The first time, I was REALLY drunk and gave him the ok. The second time, he rang my bell first and then I let him, just to shut him up for a few more years. LOL Your SO is Full of you know what if he really thinks all his friends wives/SOs really do that all the time.
    JGRIMMER

Answer by JGRIMMER at 3:48 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Nope , my XH used to pull that crap. There are very few women that really like it over vaginal sex.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:50 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Maybe some people do it all the time, but I think he's full of it. :)
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 3:51 PM on Sep. 28, 2010