i know this is a long shot but.... adult content

So I have been trying to get pregnant for 5 months and NOTHING, it gets so frustrating! However, my period was due yesterday and nothing yet! I keep getting cramps and thinking i am getting it any momment but i run to the bathroom and nothing is there. I took a test friday and it was negative, when my period didnt come yesterday i took one and it was negative. I use first resopnse so i would think it would have been positive since it can test positive 6 days early. so i wanted to know has anyone ever tested neg until a few days after when using first response? and yes i know impaitent! I lost my daughter at 23 weeks and i am dying to get pregnant again and month after month i just get let down!

babymaddy

Asked by babymaddy at 3:42 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• You can take a test now if you want Good luck. I hope it happens for you!
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:43 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Me I took several tests at home but was not positive till I went to the hospital and had the better test done. I think that you should go on and get one at the hospital. Either that or you wait a few more days and try again.
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 3:46 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I am sure you are really stressed after the loss of your daughter however have you heard the expression trying too hard?
    It is like shopping, when you have money there is nothing that fits when you dont everything does!
    Try to relax and enjoy the practice rather then just focus on the pregancy, you don't want your partner to feel like a sperm donor!
    I am sure it will happen soon but I would put away the test kit until you are a week late to avoid that level of stress.
    lovebdus

Answer by lovebdus at 7:25 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• try not to stress and test again gl
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 11:56 AM on Sep. 29, 2010