almost 3 mon and still no periord i took a test yesterday morning and nothing i never have time to go to the docs. or er cuz i dont have a car and everyone i know is always doing something what to do please dont bash if u do i will report u

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:42 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• id say your pregnant,i took a test when i hadnt had a period for three four months said nothing because my hormones weren't high enough to tell but later on i took another and i was pregnant sure enough,i was being to think something was wrong with me but i was releiveed when i found out i was pregnant so you might be in the same boat i was,hormones weren't high enough to tell.
    photogrypher

Answer by photogrypher at 12:44 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• u could possibly get assistance for a ride to the doc... i am sure if u tell a close friend what ur problem is i am sure they will try to make time to take u i have friends that dont have cars and i try to help them as much as i can...
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 12:44 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• The only thing that I can suggest that you do is go to the doctors. Three months late is not something to mess around with, unless you don't have a regular period. But since you are asking, I am assuming that you do.

Aside from pregnancy, there can be other things wrong. But answer me this: If you knew you were pregnant, you would find a way to get to your doctors appointments, right? So this is no different. You are in need of medical attention, and you need to find a way to go.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 12:44 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• where do you live if there is public transportation use that
    alexandriamom

Answer by alexandriamom at 12:55 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• i live in tyler and we have one bus does not go every were it sucks no money 4 taxie
    Anonymous

• call your county job and family services and let them know, most likely they will help you out and will get you transportation.. good luck
    mfialdrdickhaus

Answer by mfialdrdickhaus at 1:25 PM on Oct. 22, 2008