It is possible?

Ok one of my friends is breastfeeding and swears shes preggo. She has had neg tests but has all of the symptoms of pregnancy. So it is possible to have negatives and still be truly preggo???? Her doc is not help either so shes asking for all the help she can get.

WAH_Mama

Asked by WAH_Mama at 3:43 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• why doesn't her doc order a blood test?
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 3:45 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I have heard of it happening before. She should get a blood test to find out for sure.
    katie23

Answer by katie23 at 3:45 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Why is her doctor not helping? Is he not willing to perform a blood test? Yes, it's possible she could be pregnant - some women don't get enough of the hormone in a pee test to trigger HPTs. It also could be a little too early in her pregnancy. If she really thinks she is pregnant, she should keep testing and/or get a doctor who will do a blood test.
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 3:46 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• she can go have a blood test or she can go on and see if they will do a monitor of the "fetus" Just cause one is breast feeding too dose not mean they can not get pregnant I know this cause it happened to me and I had several "Negatives" then had the tests done at the hospital and they told me that I was pregnant.
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 3:48 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Her doc is a great doctor i go to him as well and im not sure why I think its just because the pee tests where neg....
    WAH_Mama

Comment by WAH_Mama (original poster) at 3:51 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Tell her to get a new doctor and get a blood test done.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:57 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• She needs to ask her doctor to do blood work
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 3:58 PM on Sep. 28, 2010