Peopl like this really get on my nerves ( how about you ?)

People who think that if something hasnt happened to them, then it couldnt possibly happen for anyone really bug me...

For example ( and what set off this little rant of mine) ... I seen a cousin of mine over the weekend that I havent seen in probably 2 months or so... she asked me if I got a boob job... I laughed because I thought it was a joke ( where we live it is very uncommon to know anyone who had anything like that done...plus the fact we have no money ) ... but she was serious.... I told her no that I just lost some weight ( stress and cutting down on carbs) ...and I said i was lucky because my "bad fat" went away but my "good fat" ( boobs and butt) stayed .... and she actually got mad and told me I was lying because when she looses weight her boobs are the first to go, and she KNOWS that NO ONE could lose weight everywhere except their boobs... I just thought it was so silly for anyone * conintued below*

2lilbumblebees

Asked by 2lilbumblebees at 3:48 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• to act like or to make a big deal out of something so stupid.... but she still wont let it go, she is actually acting childish and even posting things on my facebook page about how I lied about it... and even had the nerve to say I ust be hiding money to have got it done...

2lilbumblebees

Comment by 2lilbumblebees (original poster) at 3:49 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• People like that are annoying. My SIL has a tiny waist and big boobs..no boob job so its possible!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:50 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• She is just jealous!!!!! Let it go!!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 3:50 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• You know I have a problem like that where others don't think it can happen to others but it is about being raped and sex trafficking but I mean people wont believe it unless it happens to them.... I am on your page mama I am on your page!
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 3:50 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I owuld just laugh it off and shake my boobs at her the next time i saw her :)
    ria7

• That's bizarre!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:50 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• omg cant believe her,but just brush it off, id be glad if someone thought i had a boob job, id be like yea i had money stashed,lol.
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 3:51 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• well I mean I am not like seriously mad over it and this will probably be the last time I will mention it... but I seriously am laughing to myself at how she is acting...I mean it is soo silly to actually argue with someone on wether or not they got a boob job lol
    2lilbumblebees

Comment by 2lilbumblebees (original poster) at 3:52 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Wow she's a real idiot. I'm sure some women lose their boobs when they lose weight but not all. I always have people ask me that question. I have never had a boob job. I just have big boobs for my tiny frame, I got lucky.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:52 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• wow...biiiiitch....when i was in highschool i still had the same boobs i have now, 32 ddd...well i dropped to under 90 lbs from 110 and my boobs when NO WHERE. i was skin, bones, and boobs. and when i lost all my pregnancy weight my boobs when no where. i'm a permanent 32ddd...some women have permanent boobs
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 3:52 PM on Sep. 28, 2010