In your family do you have a Thanksgiving "tradition", that you follow every year?

thismamacooks

Asked by thismamacooks at 3:55 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Holidays

• My Mom & Dad cook every year. We have blessed bread from church and say a prayer with it and we all say what we are thankful for.
    mp3mom

Answer by mp3mom at 7:45 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• only that we have way too much food!
    Mommy2Gabrielle

Answer by Mommy2Gabrielle at 3:56 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• My family does Thanksgiving on Friday instead of Thursday. Thanksgiving is my mom's favorite holiday and she doesn't like having to share all of us with our inlaws.
    Also we all bring the meal. My parents make the turkey and the stuffing. Then each of us are assigned a portion of the meal. I always bring the sweet potatoes and fresh cranberry relish.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:59 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• With my dad we have Thanksgiving the Saturday before. he has 5 children with 5 different mother's and knows it is about the only way to get us all together. My dad makes the turkey and the rest of us make the rest of dinner. My in laws are thanksgiving day and my mother is the Saturday after.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 4:04 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Gotta have a turkey lurkey.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:58 PM on Sep. 28, 2010