Anyone else get this??

I'm 27 weeks with my 2nd baby and today I have felt so bruised on my lower stomach from where baby is lying. I never feel movement above my belly button and had a scan sunday which showed baby to be head down but also very low, in fact the sonographer gave up in the end as everytime he poked my tummy baby went even lower lol. Is there any tricks to change baby's position? Any suggestions would be great as getting a bit fed up :)

MeAndLo

Asked by MeAndLo at 4:05 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Try massaging your tummy!! U can use lotion,your choice. Babies do respond to massage.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 4:07 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Since your uterus isn't much higher than your belly button, it's probably enjoying the roominess of your lower half. Have you tried the elastic supports for the lower belly? It might coax little one to move higher
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:13 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I'm living in maternity trousers with a band built in. This US I had done, we had it pointed out how much space baby has to play in and how much he is using.....he is seriously curled up in the lowest point like so snug its unreal lol, typical lazy boy
    MeAndLo

Comment by MeAndLo (original poster) at 4:16 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• massage, drinking cold juices, walking more, lay on your side and massage and cold liquid
    WAH_Mama

Answer by WAH_Mama at 6:41 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• all great answers, shame nothing is working for this baby :)
    MeAndLo

Comment by MeAndLo (original poster) at 4:07 AM on Sep. 29, 2010