What Movie family do you wish your family was like?

Mine would be the one off of Soul Food.
We get along just fine but we only get together 2-3 times a year. I would love to get together every Sunday for dinner or 2 times a month or something.

Jademom07

Asked by Jademom07 at 4:06 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• The Incredibles.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:50 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I kinda wish mine would turn out like StepMom. In that movie the stepkids learn to accept their stepmom and they all get along in the end. My stepkids have never learned to accept the fact that dad has a wife and more kids & they never wanted to be a part of our family, and they never learned to accept me & my kids. It's always been drama with them and their mom. They act as though they are angry at dad for getting remarried and having more kids. My stepkids turned against their dad and me, and their mom has alot to do with it, she always has and still has an influence on them. Even tho its been 28 yrs. since DH & i got married, the stepkids still act the same. In the stepmom movie they learned to get along and actually care about each other. I wish it would end up like that for us. My stepkids are ages 33, 35, and 38 yrs. old, way too old to be still acting like this, it's time they grow up and accept life.
    Honda309

Answer by Honda309 at 4:25 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• The Swiss family Robinson.Or the Jetsons would be cool too.
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 7:26 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• good question
    babykathy09

Answer by babykathy09 at 7:32 PM on Sep. 28, 2010