how many of you like tattoos and do you have any

I love tattoos I have like 16 and I am going to get more after I have my baby. My hubby just started doing tattoos agan and I am so happy about that he loves doing it and I love that he is doing them he is really good at it and I can get them for free. so If you want a tattoo and you live close to Hinesville GA let me know. but I just wanted to know how many moms have tattoos and how many you guys have.

stormey_wagner

Asked by stormey_wagner at 4:13 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I love them.. i have 2 for now and dh has just 2 for now but we both want more
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 4:14 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• No, I do not like them at all. I cannot understand why any one would do this to their body.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 4:15 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I have one, it;s a libra symbol for my son, and any further kids we have I will get their sign too, and I plan on getting one on my left rib cage, but I want to lose weight first. My dh doesnt have any.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 4:15 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I have 5 but one completely covers my back. I like them and they each have a meaning. I plan on getting more. I have 1 planned to represent SS and another for the future baby.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:16 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I like tattoos in general, but like anything else, I don't like all of them. it's personal taste, though. I've got 4, gonna be getting 2 more pretty soon after the baby's born.
    catharsis

Answer by catharsis at 4:16 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• i have about 30...well you can see from my avatar...i want more too
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 4:16 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Love them! I plan to having my entire back done once I'm no longer prego or nursing...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:16 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Love them as long as they are the right tat in the right place on the right person.  I have 4.

Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 4:38 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Love em. I have 22.
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 4:49 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• LOVE them! I only have two so far, but I want several more.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 5:04 PM on Sep. 28, 2010