So Confused!

Mu boyfriend and i have been trying to conceive and a week before my period was due, i experienced some light discolored spotting for about 5 days. My periods are usually very heavy. I never got a full on period and i am currently 4 days late. I took a first response pregnancy test and it was negative. What's going on?!

ky8423

Asked by ky8423 at 4:23 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• It could be implantation bleeding. If this is the case, you could be very early in the pregnancy, despite being four days late which is why it didn't show up on the test. My suggestion to you is to test again in a few days....if you are still getting a negative and no period in a few weeks, then go see your doctor.

Another thing, you can request a blood test from your doctor if you feel it is needed at this stage.
    Milaya2

Answer by Milaya2 at 4:34 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• wait about a week or two and then take the test again if your period doesn't come. take it in the morning as well. good luck
    twohearts0810

Answer by twohearts0810 at 6:27 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• wait a week or so and try again
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 1:04 AM on Sep. 29, 2010