I decided...

Not to conceive. Not knowing where my relationship w. my man stands is the main reason why I don't want to. Also, today... I found myself having a "poor mommy moment" which is a moment where I consider myself not being a good mom. I was overwhelmed, my son woke my daughter up from her nap while I was trying to rest and I spanked him. I was already overwhelmed from the stress of the relationship w. my man, I was yelling, crying, called my dad to come pick up my son so I could have a LITTLE quiet time to have my freak out crying moment. It wasn't my sons fault. She woke up, so he opened the door for her because I didn't hear her wake up. I NEVER spank, and it scared him, and I feel SO bad. I just want to cry all night. So... I've decided i'm going to focus on being a good mom to my kids and work on our relationship. If it ends, at least I won't have a child on the way to worry about.... so that's my decision. G'bye TTC.

Ihavehope9

Asked by Ihavehope9 at 4:24 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• ok
    momof3josephs

Answer by momof3josephs at 4:26 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Give yourself a great big hug! You just admitted to being NORMAL! We all have those moments. I hope your relationship works itself out!
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:27 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• TY Jademom07, that made me feel better :)
    Ihavehope9

Comment by Ihavehope9 (original poster) at 4:27 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• good decision...and we all have 'poor mommy moments', they are what make us better mommies : ) i hope you get to have another baby someday if you find the right time and choose to do so but i hope MORE that your marriage improves...GL!! ((hugs))
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 4:58 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Thank you! I'm sure it will. We will work through it, that's what marraige is about- you have to work at it! I want another baby BADLY, but now isn't the time. God has a time for us, we will see!
    Ihavehope9

Comment by Ihavehope9 (original poster) at 5:11 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• all will be well
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 12:59 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Parents can have their "off" times... but don't forget to say your sorry to your son. I use to get moments with my step daughter, and i learned that i should say I'm sorry to her. I expect her to tell me she is sorry when she looses her cool, so why not the same out of me? Glad you realized you are "Normal" :)) your son still loves you!!!! DOn't ever forget that
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 7:56 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Thanks so much :)
    Ihavehope9

Comment by Ihavehope9 (original poster) at 8:02 AM on Sep. 29, 2010