can anyone tell my about selling avon or mary k and does anyone know about the sex parties u can have dont know what its called but that is wat i want to do anyone know how it works thanks

mrs.dewberry01

Asked by mrs.dewberry01 at 12:53 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Money & Work

• I do Pure Romance!!! We have kits specials all the time!!!
    mrsmilander

Answer by mrsmilander at 3:34 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• for the pleasure parties, there is a company called pure romance (you can google it) they have packages you can purchase, its pretty simple...get ur package, send out invitations and have fun! =0)
    Anonymous

• can u tell me some things about it thanks
    mrs.dewberry01

Answer by mrs.dewberry01 at 3:38 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• i sell avon and i love it! there is an avon office off of broadway in tyler. Go there and tell them what you want to do and they will give you and account # and a bunch of paperwork and avon books to pass out and they will explain how to fill out order forms and how mych you make off of your sales and what kind of discounts you get! i love it and its easy to get started. let me know how it goes! i think mary kay is about the same thing. You can do parites or you can just sell to friend and family as you please!
    kartersmommy820

Answer by kartersmommy820 at 5:29 PM on Oct. 23, 2008