Do you use an Anti-aging Skin care line?

*Please do NOT use this as a place to spam about YOUR business/links

I just would like to know who uses a system and how much do you pay monthly for it?

candlesbychill

Asked by candlesbychill at 4:28 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I use a skincare "regimen" from Skinplicity. It is a little over $100--lasts about 3 mos.--and includes cleanser, moisturizer and eye cream. It's a bit steep in price compared to drugstore purchases, but I loooove my skin right now. Our dermatologist is also the one who pointed me to it.
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 4:35 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Thanks Sabrina -
    I am looking at a system that is similar in price but is only a 2 step process - I can get it at wholesale which is super nice to get something high-end and effective at department store prices! I have a few friends that have used it and love it.

Great to hear you are enjoy what you are using ,I like to see what others are using...
    candlesbychill

Comment by candlesbychill (original poster) at 4:58 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I use Mary Kay's Timewise Miracle set. It's $90 for a 3 month supply and comes with a cleanser, moisturizer, and day and night solution.

*Disclaimer- I do have my own MK business, but the entire reason I started said business was because I like their skincare line so much, and wanted to get the discount and share it with others. =D
    mbdc

Answer by mbdc at 6:20 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I understand MBDC - I got started with Mia Bella to get the candles at wholesale cost and now I will get their Dermal Renu anti-aging system at wholesale too.

I use to use the Timewise from MK but it didn't agree with my skin...a friend use to be with MK so I got it from her! Glad it is working for you though. ;0)
    candlesbychill

Comment by candlesbychill (original poster) at 7:16 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• No, can't afford it yet. I use Nivea for now
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 1:53 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• i use all Mary Kay products :)
    HuntersMom25

Answer by HuntersMom25 at 7:58 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I find Loreal products work well and have a pleasant smell, I also use Roc under my eyes for wrinkles
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 11:01 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• I just got my Dermal Renu in the mail tonight - excited to see it! I will be taking before picture and will keep you updated!

I have a friend that started it 3/4 days ago and she says she is already in love with the way it makes her face feel and look. ;0)
    candlesbychill

Comment by candlesbychill (original poster) at 8:36 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Nope, just moisturizer
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 5:26 PM on Oct. 4, 2010