Where besides the salvation army can I go to for Christmas help?

bobbicroft

Asked by bobbicroft at 12:55 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Money & Work

• find your local family services agency, where i live it is through the united way and they can at least give you some local agencies.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 1:11 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• What do you mean by "Christmas help," exactly?
    StarLee

Answer by StarLee at 12:55 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• you can appy for toys for tots I believe it's the navy that does that but if you google it, you should find the site that will let you know where your local headquarters is to sign up.
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 12:57 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Not clear exactly what you mean by "Christmas help" but you can go to a nearby church.
    momcrash

Answer by momcrash at 1:57 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• If your looking for adults presents, there is a great site where you can create your own cards with pictures on them, and calenders and stuff. The cards are $2.50 and less but they are custom made by you with pictures! First calender is $20 but each calender after that is $10! My sisters, parents, and grandparents are all getting calenders with pictures of my babies this year!
    Shutterfly.com
    Monnek

Answer by Monnek at 4:51 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• try toys for tots> sub for santa> your church> family friends> GOOD LUCK!
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 9:48 PM on Oct. 22, 2008