when can feel my baby?

i feel bubbles sometimes, and a pressure on my adobomen. my older sister says that its the baby. im 2 months pregnant, and it seems like my stomach is hard, everyone says that you can start seeing a pudge on my lower stomach, is that normal? and it also looks like i have the brown line showing already, i thought it was my pants, but they werent is that ok?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:55 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I think your too early to feel baby.... Most people don't feel baby until at least 15 weeks and for some not until 18
    Anonymous

• I felt my baby at 13 weeks, and it was my first child. It depends on how in tune you are with your body.

I too got my brown line early, no worries, its normal.

And yes, being pudgy is normal as well, lol. I looked like I had maybe eaten too much at lunch that day until I was probably 4 months, then it started to actually look like a baby bump.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 1:00 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• i started to feel my daughter when i was 25weeks.

every woman is different. but 2 months is way too early.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 1:08 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Remember, you're also going to be very bloated during the first trimester. I felt a lot of "bubbles" in my stomach, but it was just gas. And that's very common and normal.

I just started feeling my little peanut this week (15 weeks), but it's not constant. It's only when he/she doesn't like the way I'm moving or when I change positions. Coming from a first time mommy herself, I say you'll know for sure when it's the baby moving.
    redmoonintexas

Answer by redmoonintexas at 1:09 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Usually its about 4-5 months. You might not even realize it at first.
    isaboo22

Answer by isaboo22 at 5:23 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• well i am now 34 weeks prego but i have had two misscariges but with this one i felt two bubble at about 2 months i think it was just reashuring me that this was the pregnantcy that was ment to be, so i say yes you can start to feel bubbles that early. i did not start to feel actual movment tell i was about 15-17 weeks along. and i am very tiny and i had a little bump tell i was about 27 weeks then i got big like overnight.lol.
    hotmama174

Answer by hotmama174 at 6:25 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I started feeling something at 8 weeks on the second pregnancy but that was twins. The first I did not feel till about 4 months.

Good Luck!
    http://www.bumpfashion.com
    bumpfashion

Answer by bumpfashion at 5:27 PM on Oct. 23, 2008