Writing Journals

Do you keep a daily journal? Does your SO/husband know that you have one? Do they try and read it? Where do you hide it or do you?

kamore

Asked by kamore at 4:36 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes and Yes. He would never read mine though. He's very respectful of my privacy which is probably a good thing. I keep mine hidden under a bunch of picture frames on my bookcase. Not from him, but my daughter likes to snoop. If not for my daughter, I could probably keep it in plain view and he would not touch it.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 5:05 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I don't but if i did i'm sure that he would try to read it. he tries to read over my shoulder every time i even type!
    twohearts0810

Answer by twohearts0810 at 4:51 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I have three. One is my religious journal (I won't go into details about that), one is for my English class, and one is my regular journal. He never tries to read them. We both have serious issues with people who do not respect other people's privacy.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 5:01 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I used to. Be now I just don't have time to do it anymore.
    Tori77

Answer by Tori77 at 6:59 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I keep an online journal at www.livejournal.com and my husband knows about it.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 9:43 AM on Sep. 29, 2010