A good site for designing birthday invitiations and have THEM print?

I want to make my own single fold birthday invitations, and have the company print the invites and mail them to me.. Any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:39 PM on Sep. 28, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Vistaprint.com I have used them for years.
    August07Mom

Answer by August07Mom at 4:44 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I use shutterfly and have for years.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 5:32 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I LOVE LOVE LOVE Etsy.com
    You are working with an actual person so it can get as personalized as you want..
    The down side is..... They will send you the file... But all you need to do is send the file to your walgreens & they print it out..
    We did this last year (my BIL knows how to do stuff like that) and everyone RAVED over our invites! They where ADORABLE!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 7:35 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Paper Heart Press! It's my boyfriend's sister's website, she makes AMAZING invites and cards. In fact the invites she made for Brody's first birthday party at the zoo are in her Etsy Shop. You can either order them from her shop or order custom ones. Tell her Michelle referred you! =D

mbdc

Answer by mbdc at 1:20 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• Shutterfly isn't very personalized since you start with their template, but depending on which template you use, they can be really nice. They do print them and even have the option to pay extra and have the address and send right to those you want to receive invites.
    science_spot

Answer by science_spot at 8:43 AM on Sep. 30, 2010