Does anyone know anything about being a virtual assistant?

This is serious. I'm interested in being a virtual assistant. Does anyone do this or know of anyone that does?

PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO GET ME TO SIGN UP FOR YOU BUSINESS.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 PM on Oct. 22, 2008 in Money & Work

• My mom has been doing it for years!! She works from florida but has clients up as far as Nj. If interested then message me.
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 1:06 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Liveops.com is a legit place to sign up
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 1:35 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Go to www.ratracerebellion.com this site has a great list of companies that look for work at home call center reps and virtual assistants.
    Good Luck!!
    chickadee8654

Answer by chickadee8654 at 3:06 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I am going to do that as well.There is a process involved,they do screen applicants just like any other job. You are responsible for purchasing equipment such as supplying your own computer and plantronics headphones because most are independant contractors rather than employers. I've done my research,it's real. These are real companies are not internet marketing schemes. Liveops,they are one of the largest. My hubby has a relative who works for them. You actually can make a living off this too. There are about 20 companies I know of they differ.
    Anonymous